Offer your own educational app-store by interconnecting
your Learning Management Systems, E-Learning-Tools,
Content-Sources and Services
About the Educational Cloud
Modern cloud services determine our private life. We coordinate our appointments with our favorite calendar, maintain contacts through social networking services and we manage and share our documents using cloud storage. For reasons of data protection and privacy however, these cloud technologies have not found their way into our educational institutions.
However, we believe that our teachers should be able to decide what tools or what learning platform they would like to use for each class or teaching tasks. Using afederated educational cloud you can provide and use modern learning, working and authoring tools together with your partners.
What does the Educational Cloud have to offer?
Access to content, tools and
The content of your repository can be offered on freely configurable views which can be integrated into your website. Here your users can find the following according to their access rights:
- learning content ordered by events, tutors, courses ...
- courses of learning environments such as Moodle or OPAL
- tools such Etherpad and ONYX
- didactical templates as a preset for their own courses
example: edu-sharing-Search engine for tools an content
Content and tool-use in all connected LMS and authoring tools
Many popular software tools can be connected to the educational cloud easily:
- LMS: Moodle, OPAL, Ilias
- tools: Mediawiki, Vanilla-Forum, Etherpad
- ONYX Testsuite, Liferay
tool-integration in Moodle via LTI
Integrate sources of quality content!
Connect additional sources with good quality content to your cloud solution:
- open content sources, such as wikimedia, YouTube or Serlo
- your library and related publication sources
- organizational media servers
- edu-sharing repositories of other educational institutions
Sounds interesting? Contact us!
We support you in the integration of your infrastructure and help in the implementation of inter-organizational authentication, authorization and data protection concepts.