The following articles describe the installation of the edu-sharing plugins for Moodle.
Our plugins make it possible to use content and tools from an edu-sharing repository and connected sources of content or services in Moodle.
- Getting the edu-sharing plugin
- Installing the "edu-sharing" module
- Connecting Moodle to the repository
- Activating the editor-extension
- Activating the Filter
- Activating the group synchronisation between moodle and edu-sharing
- Activating the WYSIWYG extensions