- Comments for objects,
- Comments and ratings for collections,
- User profiles,
- Interface for the assignment of tool rights,
- ... and many other features more...
This release was mainly developed in cooperation with:
on this page:
Comments for objects
Objects can now be commented by users. The comments appear in the detail view of the objects.
As of version 5.0, every user can define an avatar, which, for example, symbolizes the user in the person search of the release.
Furthermore, the profile shows the number of objects and collections stored by the user.
Interface for the assignment of tool rights
Administrators can configure the rights for functions and tools of the license editor on organization, group and person level in a comfortable interface.
"under the hood"
- Change of the Alfresco version (5.0.d -> 5.2.f) with strong performance improvements,
- Metadata export (CSV and JSON) for data like: objects, references, collections and comments,
- Wordpress plugin,
- Support for XAPI data tracking (Learning Locker),
- Support for Rocketchat (IFrame integration),
- Improved H5P integration (new version based on H5P core libraries, possibility of integrating a learning record store, cache cleaner for H5P content,
- optimized ffmpeg configuration - this made the video conversion faster (mp4 2.6 times faster, webm 6 times faster)